Call for Abstract
International Conference on Neurologists, will be organized around the theme “Reshaping the future outbreaks in Neurology and Brain Disorders”
Neurologists Meet 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neurologists Meet 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neurology is a branch of medicine that deals with disorders related to the nervous system. It also diagnosis and treats the disorders of central and peripheral nervous systems. The disorder of any part of the nervous system is considered as neurological disorder. Symptoms for neurological disorder include paralysis, muscle weakness, loss of sensation, seizures. Neurosurgery or neurological surgery is concerned with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment which affect the nervous system.
- Track 2-1Brain
- Track 2-2Spinal cord
- Track 2-3Nerves
Paediatric Neurology is also called as Child Neurology. It is a branch of medicine which deals with the diseases of new born, infants and children in the nervous system. The diagnosis and treatment of nervous system, brain and spinal cord is done by paediatric neurologists. Paediatrician may take advice of the neurologists when the infants are suffering from disorders related to brain or spine for better evaluation.
- Track 4-1Sleep disorders
- Track 4-2Brain development
- Track 4-3Epilepsy
- Track 4-4Seizures
- Track 7-1Autonomic nervous system disorders
- Track 7-2Spine and Spinal Stenosis
- Track 7-3Spinal Manipulation
- Track 7-4Spinal Cord Injury
- Track 8-1Personality disorders
- Track 8-2Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs)
- Track 8-3Hemorrhagic stroke
- Track 8-4Anxiety disorders
- Track 8-5Phobias
- Track 10-1Fundamentals of Behavioral Neuroscience
- Track 10-2Neuroscience of Learning and Memory
- Track 10-3Cognition and the Brain
- Track 12-1Stem cells and treatment
- Track 12-2Clinical Case reports
- Track 12-3Cell and gene based approaches
- Track 12-4Neurotransmitter release and cell repair
- Track 12-5Nursing Management
- Track 13-1clinical neurology
- Track 13-2Neurosurgical Nursing
- Track 13-3Critical Care Nursing
- Track 14-1Clinical Trials
- Track 14-2Clinical aspects of neurology
- Track 14-3Hospital Neurology
- Track 14-4Spinal surgery
Ophthalmology deals with the disorders of eye. Visual neuroscience deals with the visual system of the body. Main aim of visual neuroscience is to understand the neural activity resulting in visual perception. This mainly focusses on brain mainly the visual cortex.